Tuesday 31 December 2013

Christmas Outfit #4!

                                                    Dress; Angel Ribbons for Simply Be
                                                    Tights; Pamela Mann @ mytights.com
                                                    Shoes;  Primark

This is my Christmas Day outfit. I went for my trusty Angel Ribbons dress as its super festive and comfy enough to wear at home whilst I'm slaving away in the kitchen, cooking up a storm. They no longer stock it but this one comes pretty close http://www.simplybe.co.uk/shop/red-lace-dress-with-short-belle-sleeves/sl050/product/details/show.action?pdBoUid=8673#colour:Red,size:
I seem to have the worst luck when it comes to tights. I either ruin them as soon as I wear them or we fall out of love after the first wear. I'm one of thousands of fat girls who are on a self discovery journey in finding THE ones. These ones were ok. They did start to fall down towards the end of the day and I did have to do the odd bathroom visit to pull the legs up again.
Shoes were a bargain this December at Primark. £6 in the sale. Perfect sized heel, patent and shiny and very comfy. Perfect!

1 comment: