Wednesday 17 January 2018

Feeling Every Bit the Lady in Lady V

Now that the new Year is well under way and Spring is fast approaching, I’m looking back at some of my favourite looks from this winter. First up just had to be this stunning
Lyra dress from Lady Voluptuous




Now, I’m relatively new to wrap front dresses, fearing they’d make me feel frumpy. With this dress, that was far from the case. With a silky, heavy like fabric that not only hugged my curves beautifully, it hung in the most wonderful way. The skirt swayed as I walked and gave me that child like irresistible urge to twirl around over and over again to make the skirt fan out. I love how the wrap detail at the bust and the 3/4 length sleeve helped to elongate my frame. Although now sold out in the teal, Lady Voluptuous sell a range of beautiful dresses in all manner of styles and patterned fabrics. These are my current favourites! 






I’d love to hear about your favourite outfit or item of clothing from this season. Maybe you wore something special for Christmas Day or New Year? Xx

**Disclaimer**
Although I was sent this item to review, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment