Thursday 8 December 2016

Lush Event at The Mall Cribbs Causeway

On the 1st of December I got to check out the new Lush store at The Mall, Cribbs Causeway. Although Lush has been in residence at The Mall for some time, they moved to a new store right next door. New and so much bigger!
As soon as I walked in I was greeted and welcomed by a plethora of lovely smiley faces and I could not wait to get my nose in ALL the products! 
I was quickly swept up by the sweetest staff member who sat me down and got to know a little bit about the products I like and smells/memories that evoke happy thoughts. Off she went and gathered armfuls of the most glorious pots of salts and gels and creams. 

Just a small selection to sample



I spent a good 20 minutes having my arms and hands scrubbed and slathered in some wonderful treats, some of which I had never tried and I'm now eager to get for Christmas, especially Ocean Salt shower scrub. Containing limes, grapefruit and vodka it was nearing a cocktail! It smelt like my holidays in Mexico and days spent with my husband in the spa. Feeling super smooth, smelling lovely and totally relaxed, I took a wander around this fab new store and layout.




 
 
Love this quirky little shelf!

 



There's just so much on offer, I was literally like a kid in a sweet shop. One fun thing I did get to do was make my own bath bomb! Surprisingly they were really quick and easy to make and as I got to take my one home, I can't wait to use it knowing that I made it. Such a child! 

Myself and Becky making our bombs
I'm now pretty much obsessed with the new store and I've already been back for another visit and picked up some Christmas presents. Should you be in Bristol, be sure to pop in x

No comments:

Post a Comment