Sunday 12 June 2016

Swimwear for Every Body with Simply Be


Ever get sick of seeing those articles with titles like 'Get Beach Body Ready'? We'll surely if you have a body and can get on a beach then you have a beach body, right? No one should ever dictate that your body is not the right size for such a purpose. 
Like last years Simply Be campaign, #Simplybekini, I got to choose some swimwear for the summer. 


Isn't this just the cutest set?! 

Right now my weight is on a little rollercoaster so I opted for a tankini over a bikini as I like a little variety. And I lack in tankini choice right now. You can find this set here.
The top has a beautiful molded cup design, light under bust support and adjustable straps which was ideal! As much as I dispise the world 'flattering', the tops design gives that drawing in effect at the waist. I just love the cute retro/pin up look to this set and the tie up detail at the bust really sets this top off. The briefs were generously sized and actually came up pretty high which is what I prefer. I wore this set with my mint green Nike Sliders also available from Simply Be here. X

No comments:

Post a Comment