Thursday 26 November 2015

OOTD Summer Florals for Autumn? Hell Yes!

Now that those summer days are long behind us and we start each day reaching for our warmer clothes, I decided to reevaluate some of the items in my wardrobe. I found a few cute 'Spring/Summer' dresses that I wasn't quite ready to pack away and set about making them work for winter too.


This Asos dress is one of my ultimate favourites and although the pattern screams summer, it has full length sleeves. So I popped on some tights, my favourite chunky shoes and my amazing tassel jacket and voila! I was warm enough and I love the pop of colour. Especially now everything is so dull and grey. 


Although my outfit is no longer available, you can still shop my style. Here are items I love That are similar;

No comments:

Post a Comment