Saturday 15 November 2014

Limecrime Velvetines. My New Love


This week my husband and I celebrated our fifth year wedding anniversary. After several hints, the boy did good and surprised me with not one but two lip lacquers from the Velvetines range. 

First was Red Velvet. A rich deep red colour and beautifully matte, just perfect!

They stay put for a good few hours. I even went out for ribs and barely needed to reapply.

Next was Utopia. Not quite pink, not quite purple but suited my complexion perfectly. 
 Even love the packaging. That's a bit sad right? 

As much as I love lipstick, they just don't seem to last as long as I would like them or they are too shiny for me. With Christmas right around the corner, I think I need to drop a few hints about Salem!

The full Velvetines range can be found here http://limecrime.com/lips/velvetines-39.html

No comments:

Post a Comment