Wednesday 13 August 2014

StyleXL

Last weekend I was given the amazing opportunity to model at a brand new plus size fashion event hosted and run by the ever so lovely Leah Shafik from www.thirtysomethingcurvyme.com
Some amazing plus size fashion brands were in attendance including Yours Clothing and Simply Be. I walked for Simply Be, MSSVG, Topsy Curvy, Pink Clove and Apples and Pears. 
 
This was me in Topsy Curvy. A fun, young and price savvy brand
Credit to Charles Davis

Here I am in Simply Be

And being a little poser in Pink Clove
 Credit to Aimee Tink

For it's first year, this event was very successful. There were plenty of people in attendance and things ran smoothly. There was some great stalls to shop at such as Chunky Cat Cuddler with their funky bold acrylic jewellery and Irridescence with their beautiful accessories.
I had so much fun modelling for the day and hanging out with fellow bloggers. It was such a positive environment and I was so proud to be part of it. I can't wait to see what's in store for next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment