Wednesday 2 April 2014

Hair Model for Rockalily Cuts

This March I was chosen by the lovely ReeRee Rockette of Rockalily Cuts to have my hair cut, coloured and styled for a competition they were entering. The look they had to follow was
a Marilyn Monroe with a modern day twist.
This trendy little salon in Hoxton was a treasure trove of retro/kitsch trinkets and imported hair products . Provided a range of refreshments and both ReeRee and Hannah, who did my hair, were both super lovely. I felt so welcomed and loved having my hair done.

We decided on a lovely pastel peachy apricot colour which I think really suited my complexion. I had a well needed trim and had my hair pin curled to perfection.

     This was the outcome at the salon. The rolls were perfect and my hair bounced on my walk to the station.


                                          This was my hair before the cut and my hair the following day


I highly recommend Rockalily for your next haircut. Even if you're not looking for a cut, then how about treating yourself to a lovely vintage/retro updo? They do some amazing victory rolls and cater for both men and women x

(Images taken from ReeRee)

No comments:

Post a Comment