Friday 28 September 2018

Autumn Florals ft Matalan

I recently had the pleasure of visiting the Matalan headquarters on a press event and met the team behind the brand. Discussing all things fashion, focussing especially on the new Autumn/Winter collection and Christmas party must haves, I got to preview their new key pieces for the new season.
For attending, I was lucky enough to be gifted a beautiful dress. 
This stunning Papaya Curve dress features a split sleeve and collar detail, in a brightly coloured, bold botanical print. 
I couldn’t resist creating a cute fall look with my favourite jacket and boots and teaming my dress to my lipstick. 
The dress is a pull on style, in a non stretch polyester. I stuck to my usual size 22 which fit comfortably but if you prefer a little room, I would recommend sizing up. I loved how it skimmed my shaped yet still showed off my figure. 








You can find this dress here, in sizes 18-28

No comments:

Post a Comment