Thursday 27 July 2017

Los Hermanos Combinados

Los Hermandos Combinados are definitely no stranger to me in Bristol. A street food stall, run by two brothers with a passion for cooking insanely tasty food, with a nod to their Spanish father.
Popping up at the Harbourside Market, Tobacco Factory Market and other local street food events and festivals, these guys are proving to be a massive hit! 
Los Hermanos strive themselves to create the freshest dishes with a combination of smoking, curing and brining. Adding in to the fact they use all local and sustainably sourced ingredients in to their dishes, make these guys top of their game in flavours and quality. 

Imagine my sheer delight when I arrived at the screening of Wayne's World at Dinema a few weeks back (more to follow on this event) and found Los Hermanos cranking out the favourites! 

I went straight for my usual, 'El Pepito'



Consisting of sugar cured pork belly, chorizo butter, roasted red peppers and roast garlic mayo in a brioche bun. And of course I went with a side of some hearty, confit potatoes. Bliss!


My husband, being forever needy, wanted a hibrid of both meaty options and had the El Pepito and Pollo Locco hybrid- with the alteration of chicken skin mayo (holy balls!) and a curry, honey and almond bun 



I'm already a huge fan and follow these guys around like a weird stalker. If you're in Bristol, you can too! 
You can find the various visiting locations on the Los Hermanos Facebook page here or Twitter here

No comments:

Post a Comment