Monday 19 September 2016

Sorento at sunset with Want That Trend

I wasn't going to post about my time at this years Curve Fashion Festival as I attended for leisure over blogging purposes but if there's one thing I did want to share is that I finally laid my hands on the ultimate dress. 

  


Want That Trend caters from sizes 16 to 32 (in selected sizes) and as soon as I saw this beauty hanging up, I knew I had to have it! I was extremely fortunate to be gifted this wonderful dress. I opted for a size 20, although it fit very well, I would recommend to size up. 

 
 

The dress is stretchy and has plenty of boob room on the top. A little too much for me as I struggled to keep the wrap top from gaping as its cut very low. Nothing a cute pin or a vest underneath wouldn't fix though. 
I love the full length sleeves and the dress length was just perfect on my 5'4 frame. I can't wait to wear this over the festive period. You can find this dress
here and many other gorgeous pieces at Want That Trend x

No comments:

Post a Comment