Wednesday 28 September 2016

Embracing Autumn in Boohoo Beatrice Shirt Dress

Did summer even happen? As I'm sat here, wondering if I should turn on the heating or wear a blanket, I can barely remember more than a few hot hot summer days this year. How depressing! So instead of wishing for warmer weather, I'm just going to embrace the weather we do have!


 
This beautiful shirt dress just screams Autumn. 

This sheer shirt dress with a dip hem and embroidery detail, comes with a little slip dress underneath that is removable so you could also wear the dress with a vest and over jeans/trousers. With 3/4 length sleeves, it was light enough to wear when the sun comes out without feeling too bulky. You can find this little Boohoo beauty here.


 

I did find the dress very short even though I sized up by 2 sizes, I wasn't sure if the actual length before I purchased but I like my shirt dresses oversized. I'm only 5'4 so if you are taller than me, I'd strongly suggest sizing up. x


No comments:

Post a Comment