Thursday 30 June 2016

Inspired by festivals with Simply Be

With this years Glastonbury now over, many festival goers are looking for the next big summer festival. What's not to love with great live music, sleeping under the stars and making memories with your friends. But of course festivals aren't for everyone but that doesn't stop the shopping of fab fashion trends that come out this time of year.
Here's my nod to festival fashion in not one but two ways that I created with Simply Be.


This gorgeous silky playsuit caught my attention at first glance. With its colourful pattern, nipped in waist and the crossover plunge neckline, it was just perfect! I paired it with a simple cropped denim jacket and patterned wellies, similar here, perfect for the inevitable wet weather. 


The beautiful fringed bag can be found here. I tucked the strap inside and used it as a clutch bag. The strap is also adjustable to fit a variety of body sizes. A small touch that I really like. 

I just had to show you the amazing sleeves on this playsuit! Did I mention it also has pockets?!!


Gladiator sandals can be found here. Although very comfortable, the zip up back broke very quickly :(


I love how anything goes when it comes to festival looks. The mix of fabrics, textures, colours and styles. It's one time of the year that you can really let your creative side go wild. The crazier the better! Or like me, you can choose one vibrant piece and add your sensible items to it x  


**Although items were gifted, all views are my own**

No comments:

Post a Comment