Thursday 24 September 2015

Working my Curves with Curvety

I have recently discovered a UK based online store called Curvety- also found on Instagram- and they kindly offered me an item of my choice. Who in their right mind would turn down a dress?!
Scouring the website of beautiful items, I came across this Kiyonna dress in a gorgeous coral shade. I was in love!





I have plenty, if not, too many dresses in my wardrobe, but something I don't currently own is a wrap dress. I've never really gave them much thought, maybe thought of them as being too safe or mumsy. But as I was offered to choose something, I chose the exact opposite of what I'd usually go for and I'm so glad I did. First off, the length is so perfect on me. There was no need for tights as I felt I was suitably covered and there would be no accidental flash of pants upon bending over. Secondly, wrap over dresses might be a 'safe' or easy option but they are actually really sexy!! I won't lie but I felt a bit of a kitten wearing this! The top part and the sleeves of this fine knit dress are made from an amazing mesh but is also knit. Make sense? 3/4 length sleeves meant my arms were not too bare and I could go out for the night without a jacket.


I wore my favourite heels with the dress and a cute bit of bling to really make the outfit pop! X

No comments:

Post a Comment