Monday 14 September 2015

That's a Wrap- Lovedrobe Rollsleeve Wrap Dress

Last week, my frown was turned upside down when through the post, I received this wonderful wrap dress from Lovedrobe.



The fabric is slinky yet still thick enough for Autumn. I can't wait to wear this with thick coloured tights and a pair of chunky boots.
I love the collar and the button up detail on the sleeves. Giving it that shirt dress look but with the flowy fabric, it's great for slouching in. Having the wrap over feature, for me, screamed the ultimate clothes shopping dress. Easy to take off/put on in a hurry when you want to do the mad changing room dash. It doesn't crease easy either so I didn't have any worries when it got dropped to the changing room floor.
I wore this dress with a pair of Asos lace up sandal boots (that's a thing right?!) and a large gold shopper for all my fab purchases. This wonderful dress can be found here at Lovedrobe x

No comments:

Post a Comment