Saturday 1 August 2015

OMCZ pt 5 Bare Arms

So seeing as I'm Waaay behind with the themes, as always, here's theme 5 in the OMCZ challenge. (Outside My Comfort Zone) 

Bare Arms, cold shoulders. 

A lot of people hate having their arms out so let's show them how it's done.

I won't lie, I haven't always had the confidence to get my arms out. Well not the tops of them anyway. I have the fatty 'bingo wing' and have occasionally shied away from vest tops when I'm feeling particularly vulnerable. Ive grown in confidence so these days it's very rare for me to do that. 

Wearing Chubby Cartwheels crop top here at StyleXL.

Arms out in a bandeau jumpsuit

Arms a'plenty when I'm heading to the leisure centre!

It's just another bit of me that wobbles. If I'm happy enough to get them tattooed then I should be happy enough to show them off. 
Check out some of the other beautiful ladies taking part in this months theme, and see if you too can take some inspiration on getting those wonderful upper arms out!


No comments:

Post a Comment