Sunday 12 July 2015

Beach Body 'ready' in Simply Be #simplybekini

I was recently asked to take part in the #simplybekini campaign, to don a fabulous bikini from Simply Be and show off my rocking body. And that I did!

I'm completely happy in all black or total colour so I went for both. 





I went for the Magisculpt Body Sculpting briefs as I like my bottoms to be high waisted. I loved the ruching detail to the front and the height was just right on me. They were just right enough for me to be confident that they would ride down whilst I swim or go on log flumes. Order number for these is RO99IMG here I'm wearing a size 22
The top is the Simply Yours underwired bikini which is a halterneck. Order number HN042JF here

I loved this set. It's taken me so long to find the confidence to wear, let alone try a bikini and I really regret not doing it sooner. Any body can be beach body ready, all you need is to lose that niggling self doubt. Wear the biggest shades, find a great spot and enjoy the beach instead of hiding away! A big fruity cocktail helps too! X

No comments:

Post a Comment