Friday 10 October 2014

Lorraine Loves...

This week the new Lorraine Loves collection is launched on JDwilliams and I was lucky enough to choose an item from the collection.
Designed by Lorraine Kelly, the new ambassador for JDWilliams, the collection boasts a selection of pieces that are both in trend, plus size and affordable. When I first heard of the collection, I was unsure if there would be anything I would personally choose myself as it is aimed for the over 50's and was pleasantly surprised as there were some lovely items, including a gorgeous PU sleeved biker coat and a spotted wrap dress.
Right now I'm in to bold colours. The more in your face, the better. So I chose this wonderful cobalt blue body con dress by Joanna Hope. 


I love how the waistband really draws my waist in and being a body con dress, there's always need of good shapewear, with this dress I went without any as it just sat so well. 
I also really love the square neckline and the ribbed effect of the material.



http://www.jdwilliams.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment