Wednesday 18 June 2014

OMCZ 34 Show some Skin

It's time for another OMCZ and this time it has been chosen by Katt. Here's what she said;

As summer approaches and the days get warmer, I'm struck with the fear of getting my pasty white legs and the tops of my arms out. Apart from the obvious rudey parts, what areas of your body do you prefer to keep covered? Ladies, show me those white bits!

This was a great theme. I'm one of those types that complains when summer approaches as I know I will suffer when the weather gets too hot. I'm very fair, I burn easily and have despised summers my whole life. Now that I carry extra weight, I worry about the dreaded 'chub rub' on my thighs or general sweatiness and the pale white skin.
For the challenge I decided to wear a dress that has been shoved in the back of my wardrobe for over 3 years due to not only being a little too tight but the strap had also snapped. I got it out, fixed the strap and discovered it was now a perfect fit. I get a bit paranoid wearing spaghetti straps as I don't want my shoulders looking like two big gammons. The old me would normally wear tights or leggings with a dress this short but as the challenge was to flash the white stuff, I went without. I also ditched the bra! I actually love this dress and I'm kicking myself for not getting it out sooner.

                     Dress ; very old Primark
                     Shoes; Primark
                     Hair clip; made by me

Be sure to show my other babes some love;
Gillian - www.weegillie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment