Tuesday 3 June 2014

My Makeup Revolution Haul

Have you heard of the new bargain brand Makeup Revolution? Well you need to check out their range ASAP! I heard about them through someone on Twitter, so checked out the website and was instantly in love with both makeup and prices. Although they are an up and coming online store, their products can also be found in larger Superdrug stores too.
Here's what I chose for my first order
From left to right;
Focus and Fix eyebrow shaping kit £2.50
Eyeshadow Palette Essential Mattes £4
Liquid concealer £1.50
Vamp collection lipstick £1
Vamp collection lipstick £1
Scandalous lipstick £1

My order arrived pretty quickly and was well packaged. Thee Camp collections were a little different in shade to what I had expected but still lovely on.
The matte palette is full of staple colours for day time wear and the colour pigment is pretty good, but can be a little tricky to blend right.
The concealer does what it says but for me, still turns out too orangey on my fair skin even though I chose the lightest shade. The eyebrow kit is my favourite. It comes with 3 shades and a wax, mini tweezers and angle brush that made my brows look great. It's is on par with another top brand named eyebrow kit I have previously used but is far cheaper.
Here are two looks I created with Makeup Revolution products. I hope you like them x

No comments:

Post a Comment